There is a reason this recipe takes the title of “Best Cheesecake Ever!”. Brownie, caramel, chocolate chips and a dynamic cheesecake batter, all mixed together, creates something your taste buds have been craving for years.
Follow our easy to accomplish recipe/instructions to take your chocolate skills to the next level. The Best Cheesecake Ever is about to make its debut in YOUR home!
105 grams – Crushed Graham Crackers
21 grams – Valrhona Cocoa Powder
87 grams – Sugar
30 grams – (Melted) Unsalted Butter
18 grams – Vegetable Oil
- Place graham crackers, cocoa powder and sugar in a small/medium bowl. Whisk together.
- Add melted butter and vegetable oil directly to the mixture from step 1. Mix together with your hands until it comes like wet sand.
- Place this mixture into your cheesecake pan (1/4 inch thick).
108 grams – Dark Chocolate(60% or above)
108 grams – Unsalted Butter
2 – Large Eggs
1 – Egg Yolk
234 grams – Sugar
6 grams – Vanilla
3 grams – Salt
86 grams – Bread Flour
17 grams – Valrhona Cocoa Powder
1. In a microwave-safe bowl weigh out the chocolate and butter with your SCALE. Melt the chocolate and butter together. Use 20-second intervals, stirring in-between each, until fully melted and combined.
2. In another bowl, weigh and combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk together.
3. Pour the melted chocolate/butter into the eggs/sugar/vanilla/salt. Whisk together.
4. Place your bowl with chocolate/butter/eggs/sugar/vanilla/salt on your scale. Add the bread flour and cocoa powder directly on top of your mixture. Whisk together JUST until combined. Don’t over mix.
5. Add this mixture directly over your prepared crust in your cheesecake pan.
2 – 8oz packages of cream cheese (1 pound of cream cheese total)
151 grams – Sugar
8 grams – Cornstarch
1 – Large Egg
1 – Egg Yolk
74 grams – Heavy Cream
6 grams – Vanilla
100 grams – Chocolate Chips
- With a stand mixer (paddle attachment) or powerful hand mixer cream/beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar and cornstarch to that mixture and cream/beat those ingredients together until smooth.
- Add your large egg and egg yolk and cream/beat those ingredients together until smooth.
- Add your vanilla extract and then slowly add your heavy cream WHILE mixing. This creates a smoother texture instead of clumps.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips to the batter by hand.
- Pour your cheesecake mixture directly on top of your brownie batter in your cheesecake pan.
Baking Your Cheesecake:
- Wrap your cheesecake pan in foil.
- Place your cheesecake into a deep and large pan.
- Place 1/2 to 1 inch of hot water in the deep and large pan (NOT in your cheesecake pan. The foil protects the cheesecake from getting wet). This technique is called a water bath. It helps to bake the cheesecake perfectly.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Remove and let cool on the counter for 2 hours.
- Then, place the cheesecake, still in the cheesecake pan into the refrigerator to cool overnight. YOU WANT A COOL CHEESECAKE!
- Remove from pan, cut a slice and top with caramel to serve!