One, two, three times the chocolate! Some chocolate cookies leave you wondering where the chocolate is. Not with these puppies! In these EASY Triple Chocolate Cookies, you will EXPERIENCE chocolate, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. They come out super moist, super chocolatey, yet not overwhelming. Easy to make in just 30 minutes!
Triple Chocolate Cookies Recipe:
10 oz – Dark Chocolate (65%-75%)
4 oz – Unsalted Butter
8 oz – Sugar
3 – Large Eggs
.15 oz – Salt
6 oz – Bread Flour
1 oz – Valrhona Cocoa Powder (French-Made)
.15 oz – Baking Powder
7 oz – Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Melt chocolate and butter together in the microwave. Set microwave at 50% powder and heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in-between, until fully melted and combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together the sugar, eggs and salt with a whisk just until combined.
- In another bowl mix together the bread flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add melted chocolate/butter mixture to the sugar/eggs/salt mixture. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the bread flour/cocoa powder/baking powder mixture to the mixture above.
- With a large wooden spoon stir the finished batter together for 1 minute.
- Add your 7oz of semisweet chocolate chips to the batter.
- Scoop onto a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool for AT LEAST an hour and then serve!