In every chocolate lovers tool chest there needs to be one tool that will fix even the pickiest eaters hunger pains. We have opened up that chest and pulled out a classic. Gooey BROWNIE Bonanza!
This recipe will leave anyone and everyone wanting more. When you find your wife, husband or kids standing over the kitchen counter at 2am in their PJ’s you won’t have to wonder what they’re into! It will be the leftovers.
You will need a SCALE to accurately make this recipe. DON’T WORRY! It’s simple and easy. You won’t be looking back to cups and tablespoons anytime soon. So grab your gear and let’s get baking!
5oz – Guittard 74% Organic Baking Chocolate
5oz – Unsalted Butter
3 Large – Eggs
11oz – Sugar
.25oz – Nielsen Massey Vanilla Extract
1/8 tsp – Salt
4.5oz – Bread Flour(Or use gluten-free flour to make the entire recipe gluten-free)
.85oz – Guittard Cocoa Rouge Cocoa Powder
6oz – Guittard Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. In a microwave-safe bowl weigh out the chocolate and butter with your SCALE. Melt the chocolate and butter together. Use 20-second intervals, stirring in-between each, until fully melted and combined.
2. In another bowl weigh and combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk together.
3. Pour the melted chocolate/butter into the eggs/sugar/vanilla/salt. Whisk together.
4. Place your bowl with chocolate/butter/eggs/sugar/vanilla/salt on your scale. Add the 4.5oz of bread flour and .85oz cocoa directly on top of your mixture. Whisk together JUST until combined. Don’t over mix.
5. Weigh and add your Semisweet Guittard Chocolate Chips.
*Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes in a greased 8×8 pan*